понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

craigslist | women seeking women in maine

anyone want to txt

anyone want to txt i'm 28 bif 38ddd mom of 2 i do have a man but i need a girl bad

Looking for fun tonite 39yr

I am looking for a female for fun and friendship. I would like to get together today for whatever comes. If interested please contact, am in need of friends and possible playmate for me and my fiancé.

holy shit everyone is all talk on here:( - w4w (bangor) 31yr

i am a single mom I enjoy lots of shit just like everyone I posted a different add and got hundreds of responses but ended up getting stood up and played so lets try this again I do like music reading dancing laughing having fun living this freakin l [...]

Fun and friendship (Bangor) 46yr

I am a bi sexual female looking a fem bi female for fun and friendship. Lets chat and see if we can make a connection!! Women only!!

A Lucky Lady (Lewiston/Auburn) 24yr

Looking for a lady friend who understands I'm with a male... A lady friend who wants only lady friends and doesn't mind my fiancé watching from time to time. I work but do t drive. I love photography and art... Currently in the process of getting rea [...]

Looking for a lady friend (Lewiston/Auburn) 24yr

Looking for a lady friend who understands I'm with a male... A lady friend who wants only lady friends and doesn't mind my fiancé watching from time to time. I work but do t drive. I love photography and art... Currently in the process of getting rea [...]

Seeking female for fun & seduction in our hotel room - mw4w (Bangor) 40yr

I am seeking a female that loves to have fun..such as concerts, dancing & drinks. Seeking help in playing with and helping me seduce my tied up & blindfolded lady in our hotel room. This encounter will take place in June. Please send replies with "Ha [...]

looking for female for playtime (canton) 39yr

I am a 39 year old bi female looking for a bi female for me and my man to play with and be friends no games iam 5 6 150 brown hair green eyes he hast be abale to goin he at least 10 in

Need A Girl's Touch (Waterville) 27yr

I am 5'0, Green Eyes, Red Hair and looking for a fun lady to get to know and possibly much more ;) I am up for casual meetings as well. I love doing bonfires and hanging out, having casual drinks... I am a mother, college graduate, and have had a st [...]

honest and clean (franklin county) 40yr

Hi we are a couple looking for a nice down to earth fun girl, who needs to be pampered.we are fun and normal looking for something long term and willing to help you in anyway we can. Our last girlfriend we built a house for her, and she decided to le [...]

Ladies please help 26yr

It's a sad day for me. My partner has left me and I haven't stopped crying all day. I can't think of any way to cheer up. I'm seeking help before I do something irresponsible. Can you help me? Cheer me up with a picture? Anything will help me. Ladies [...]

Bi Beauty looking for Friendship (Sanford ) 40yr

I am bi and I dont have a man looking to join me in this. I am single happy fun sexy and outgoing. I am a single mom and love my kids they are my world. I am looking to make new friendships with women like myself. Women who enjoy life and are will [...]

Looking For A Friend Or Friends (Westbrook) 41yr

My name is Brenda....I'm a swf,41...I live in Westbrook....I'm desperately trying to make some new friends....I'm a social drinker,I do however smoke.... I will respect the fact that if you don't...I also smoke 420....I have Fibromyalgia & Rhumatoid [...]

give it a shot (auburn ) 21yr

Well here goes nothing. Never posted on cl.before but.I work a lot and haven't been able to meet to many decent women lately. I'm 5'4 brown eyes brown hair curvy. I'm kind of a punk I'm.tattooed and have a Mohawk. 21 very mature down to.earth have my [...]

Want someone real.... (L/A) 19yr

So here is a little about myself. I'm 19 years old and live in the LA area. I have been with a few women and actually dated one before. I have a boyfriend but just really crave a women's touch and kiss. He would have to be involved but would love to [...]

been too long (central) 27yr

im a sm girl 5' 108lbs. but feisty. im very forward, sometimes its good thing, sometimes not so much. lol. ive posted on here before but not with much luck. looking for female only!!! must be between 25 to 36 yrs old. im not interested in bbws. as I [...]

Friend for pleasure (Portland, ME) 36yr

I am a bi female seeking a friendly woman for friends and seduction. I am in a straight relationship with a fantastic, hardworking man. We are very much in love... However, I am missing the touch and sent of a woman. I am very excited to give and rec [...]

a friend and maybe more :)55+ (Central, Maine) 55yr

ok,Do not answer if you are not willing to meet, Looking for a friend that is ready and willing to enjoy time together and build a realtionship. No game playing or heads games ,,,, just did that in a 3 year realtionship . Looking for fun times ... [...]

FRIEND or PLAYMATE WANTED (lew/aub)

MARRIED BISEXUAL WOMAN LOOKING FOR A GOOD FRIEND/PLAYMATE I am married to a great guy and he is fully aware of this and he is OK with it. I would like him to be there to watch, or more if ur like that up to u and its ok if ur MARRIED or have kids too [...]

INFJ seeks companion (southern or midcoast maine) 42yr

42 year old INFJ woman seeks a kind, happy, companion for (ideally & eventually) a LTR. Im looking for someone to love and who will love me back. Someone who is comfortable dating an introvert. Someone who will enjoy lots of deep conversation about [...]

Plain and simple.. (Portland area) 57yr

HI!! I enjoy the simple things in life. Family, friends, concerts, and the outdoors brighten my life!! Enjoy my job and my life but would love to find a woman to share those quiet moments with. I don't want or need someone who has u-haul on their sp [...]

Take care of my man while i'm gone! (westbrook) 24yr

I'm still looking!! Very serious! Leaving for work out of state for a month and want to find a girl to take care of my bf while I'm gone. I don't want him to know I set this up but would also like some pics of the two of you together. He is a giver a [...]

please my bf while i'm gone (westbrook) 24yr

I'm still looking!! Very serious! Leaving for work out of state for a month and want to find a girl to take care of my bf while I'm gone. I don't want him to know I set this up but would also like some pics of the two of you together. He is a giver a [...]

lookin for those fun nights (central) 27yr

hi im 27 years old and im a sm girl of only 5' 108 lbs. but not scrawny im lookin for a girl I can hang with from time to time. someone to have some play time with. now and again. no bbws plz, im not interested, I also do not want a man. involved. if [...]

looking for a special friend (central maine) 40yr

I am looking for another woman who wants to be more than friends. Discretion is a must. Looking for someone who is not jelous or clingy. Wanna go sit by the brook with a fire and a drink? Drop a line. I am not interested in chasing websites or endles [...]

Well...here goes... (Portland) 29yr

I'm semi-new to Portland and would like to meet some new people to befriend. Not looking for a one night stand, FWB, or anything like that....just want some good company to catch a film, a show, grab some food, etc. Since I moved here, I haven't had [...]

Couple looking for a female playmate - mw4w (bangor) 25yr

So are there any clean sane girls around... board Horney lonley want some attention? She's bi courious and ready to explore. Very oral and very real dd free 420 friendly. If your serious send a pic and location. We can host Saturday nite..... just wa [...]

waiting for love are u out there (biddeford,me) 37yr

I am seeking someone to compliment my life. I am a bi woman who is married but hubby accepts me for me. I prefer someone who is loving,open and non judgmental and loves life. Pleas only respond if you are seeking something long term but starting as s [...]

is my dream girl out there? (maine) 23yr

I am looking for a girl who knows what she wants. I'm hoping she will be soft butch/femme. No older 30 please. I want someone who values life, has a job and their own vehicle, and is willing to travel some to see me. I am looking for a friend first a [...]

looking for love in southern maine (biddeford) 37yr

I am a 37 yr bi f . I am new to this but have always had the interest in men and woman. I am quiet and shy but like to have fun, taking walks, movies. I love animals. I have 2 children don't live with me. I am married and he accepts me for me. we ten [...]

Should I give up? (Bangor, Old Town) 18yr

I'm a curvy girl who knows what she wants in life. I'm 18 I'll be 19 soon. I'm 5'5" short brown hair, glasses. I occasionally smoke, but barely do. (Cigarettes). I enjoy the outdoors, I'm family oriented. I'm looking for someone I can be with, so [...]

Let's meet and get to know each other (Kittery) 46yr

Hi There, It's a great time of the year for making new friends getting to know each other. Let's take a walk on the beach, have a picnic and toast to us. We can take it slow and see if any sparks ignite. I love to cook so I hope you love to eat. But [...]

Looking for someone who wants to spoil me. :) (Hallowell) 23yr

I know that sounds really selfish, but I've never been in a relationship where I got flowers, romantic dinners, or surprise massages. I want someone who knows how to make a woman feel appreciated and loved.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies (Bangor) 25yr

I am a twenty five, silly, outgoing, fun loving woman who is seeking her other half, the half that compliments her and brings out the best in her, as well as the other in her life. A little about myself. I work part time, I am a student and know wher [...]

BBW Seeking A Highly Sexual Relationship (Augusta) 24yr

I'm looking for someone who wants her pussy licked immediately... If we both enjoy it, we could do it often. ;) Your picture gets mine.

looking for the perfect women (central maine) 35yr

Hello Ladies I would like to know is there not any honest women out there anymore?? I am not into the bi thing or males at all I am 100% femme and looking for a butch am willing to get to know another femme never have been with another femme ...I am [...]

w/looking for w/and he gets to watch only. (bangor) 47yr

this is all new to us.looking for the expencirence.we like to go out have some drinks and fun.need a night out too?must like to dance and make out.i am 120/5"5/your pic gets mine...

Sexy Domme for sub/slave (midcoast)

NO MEN OR COUPLES. Stern but loving Mistress seeking bisexual single female sub/slave. I wasn't a long term relationship. Me- gothic self employed artist, mom of three, STD free, drug free, 4:20 friendly. Voluptuous with all the right curves. You- [...]

Pretty ladies? (Portland) 19yr

I just want to take a pretty lady out for dinner and drinks, I'm so sick of hanging out with the same people! I'm 19, brunette slim 5' 9' and have heard I'm pretty! You should ideally be within 10 years of my age and be attractive, I would love to ge [...]

Seeking a Lovely Lady Friend (Rockland) 35yr

Seeking a lovely lady friend to explore friendship and romance, I am bi, single, and discreet, wanting to meet someone who is also single and curious. No couples, No men, No drugs. Let's start with a hello, what's to loose right? If you send a pictur [...]

Wicked bi-curious looking to make new friends (Lewiston) 57yr

Hi! I am new to the area and have no friends here yet. I don't get out a lot to meet new people. I would like to make some friends around the Lewiston area to hang out with, go shopping, play cards, go out for a couple of beers, whatever. But I am al [...]

Someone to get to know (Waterville) 23yr

Me: Lesbian Laid back Shy Funny 420 friendly Open minded Physically active Girly tomboy

Let's go out! (Farmington) 20yr

My name's Kirsten. I'm 20, I'm a poet and aspire to become a published writer. I'm confident, laid back, good at carrying conversations but terrible at starting them. I play a lot of PC games, I read, I love music of all kinds. I'm fluent in Spanish [...]

young and restless (poland maine) 19yr

My name is Ashley and I just graduated high school and I am restless to get moving forward in life. I am looking for a kind fun person who knows what they want and isn't afraid to go for it. If you are interested in a kind easy going girl send me a m [...]

Looking for chemistry (Bangor) 49yr

Woman seeking woman 45-55 in the Bangor area for closeted, fun intimate relationship. E-mail is a good way to see if there can be chemistry.

You've Got a Friend In Me 33yr

I have been poking around through these postings and am a bit confused. I thought the women for women section was for women looking to meet other women and the casual encounters was for hook ups. Most of the ads I have read in this women for women se [...]

Any one care to play,,,,love to show you how,,, (Central) 55yr

Come on ladies .,let's play and make a dream come true STOP thinking about it and drop a line,,,

Earthy, fun, and positive! (York County) 22yr

I'm 22, educated, self employed, fit, and kind of complicated =) I'm looking for someone who likes to go out to dinner, drinks, movie, anything exciting! I'm extremely passionate about everything in my life. if you don't have ambition, don't contact [...]

The road ahead looks pretty cool (Freeport) 60yr

Are you adventurous in a general way, a mild thrill seeker, and a Renaissance woman? Good weather is coming and I am getting my motor scooter ready for some local adventures. My activity expectations aren't as full of bravado as they once were but I [...]

Looking for an attractive femme who is authentic (Southern Maine)

I am a femme seeking slim to curvy femme, who is looking for comradery. I am strong, loving, friendly, attractive and all heart. On the lookout for a fun loving, intelligent, kind, DRUG and DISEASE free women to spend time with. In pursuance of fond [...]

Down to Earth girl (Portland) 22yr

I'm a relatively new to resident to Portland and am looking to meet new ladies! Me: Brunette, athletic body type, chapstick lesbian (I've been told I'm cute). I'm a down to Earth girl, happy-go-lucky and love adventures of all kinds! I come from a s [...]

looking for a friend maybe more (skowhegan) 28yr

I am looking for a friend maybe more. I like to have fun and enjoy lifes little adventures. I like traveling fishing hiking camping. I also like staying in for a quite evening. I am shy and very new to this. I have been in relationships with men and [...]

wanna screen a movie? 28yr

the company you keep is playing for a few more days at the nick. seen the doc and read the book. anyone want to pimp a 2145 show? 20's educated hwp nervous type. i see a lot of movies.

Serious only (Lewiston) 45yr

I am looking for a friend first, someone as nervous as I about posting a personal advertisement anywhere not just craigslist. Myself I'm a happy content person who enjoys great companionship I want to meet a friend go out to eat,see a movie or somet [...]

Be with me, Truffles - w4w (Portland) 27yr

In efforts to sustain status awesome, one must be cool calm and collected with swift strategic moves 'like jäger'. Educated professional female all about living free and healthy with a wild spirt. White, blue eye dirty bld hair 5'5'' height 140 pound [...]

Weekend relaxtion (auburn) 25yr

Hello there :) I am a in my early 20s mixed female looking to hang out (grab a bite to eat or a cup of coffee) this weekend..I want to meet another lesbian females and jus hang out and have a good convo...I am femmy and i find myself attracted to but [...]

lookin for fwb, (central) 27yr

i am a sm woman of 5' 108 lbs. been a year tryinn to find a decent girlfriend to hang with and have some much needed play from time to time.

I dont understand... (Lewiston) 26yr

I have been responding to posts everyday and get no responses..I am an attractive 26 female lesbian more on the tomboy side but can be girly also. Im 5'6" and average size everyone says im small. Ive been told i am good in bed and have tons of experi [...]

bit lonely and looking (central ,maine) 55yr

nice weather coming and i am looking for company to enjoy fun times and more.... camping , hiking , music ... coffee shops... dancing and beverages.. maybe a trip to the ocean or any road trip ... anyone interested....

curious seeking curious (fairfield) 23yr

I am Looking for someone serious about meeting up in person 1st then maybe fun tonight and. More if we hit it off. I am feminine, not overwieght and ddf seeking same. I drive and I can host. I am kind of shy until I get to know you. I have an almost [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий