понедельник, 13 мая 2013 г.

craigslist | men seeking women in memphis, TN

Food, spirits and fun in the Memphis sun (Beale St) 44yr

Some former military guys and I had planned a reunion for the weekend of the 17th of May. Unfortunately they had to cancel so I will find myself in Memphis for that weekend with no company. It's been 22 years since I was last in Memphis, so I am look [...]

Daytime Friend (Southaven) 46yr

I an a married white male, 46, normal guy, 5' 10", 180, clean and discreet. I am lonely and would really love to find a married/attached lady to become friends with and see where it goes. I am a good listener and have a good sense of humor. I enjoy g [...]

BBW

I am a white 34 year old male very sweet time to shine looking for a nice bbw I am disease free drug free and I work very hard see if you think you're the 1 I would love to hear from you respond with picture in bbw in your opening statement

looking for older women between 40 and 50 years old for sexy texting

I am a 34 year old man and I love older women If you are a woman to tween 40 in 50 years old I would love to do some sexy texting with you And if you want maybe more I'm a horny male with a very big dick And I love eating pussy So if you're bored and [...]

lonely 34 year old male looking for a lovely lady (memphis) 33yr

Lonely 33 year old male Looking for a lovely lady to email or text Don't care if you married or single or have a boyfriend Black or white So if you're interested Please get back to me Never know it could turned into something more hope to hear from y [...]

white male seeking a relationship with a sexy black female

I am a white 34 year old male disease free clean seeking a relationship with a black sexy female Between the ages of 18 and 30 I'm looking for someone that needs a little TLC Must have a fun and outgoing personality So if you're interested please get [...]

Latino guy looking for older women (Memphis area) 25yr

Young latino guy here looking for adult fun, looking for any type, kind of girl, women, couple. Just here for the sex hit me up

Summer Romance- Meet Me at Starbucks in Cordova (Memphis/Cordova/OB) 44yr

Looking for a nice guy for Discreet Summertime fun? There has to be a lonely woman or a woman who feels neglected who would love a secret friend I promise discretion and pleasure... You can find me in Starbucks often so we could meet there if you [...]

Very Well Endowed Man Seeking An Adventure (Cordova/Arlington/Collierville/G'town) 44yr

Ladies...I thought I would put it right out there. I'm a nice guy who happens to be well endowed. Usually I'm pretty modest about it However, I have been doing without for sometime. I do not engage in risky behavior so I am particular about who I [...]

Off on Wednesday (memphis )

Just found out I'm gonna be off on Wednesday's for a while So I'm looking for someone to hang out with during the day. Nothing too serious Just someone to have some fun with and see what happens Send a pic, tell me a bit about yourself and Put We [...]

Interested in a free massage? Back/hands/feet/neck (Midtown) 26yr

I am a real person and this is a real post. Not sure why it was flagged before. Memphis grad student Looking for someone between the ages of 18 and 35 who are interested in essentially being my guinea pig while i work on perfecting my massage techni [...]

Sound like your fantasy? - m4w (Midtown) 26yr

Someone flagged this before. Thanks. I am a real person, so this is not spam. Student at Memphis. If this sounds like a fantasy of yours, send me an email and let's make it happen. Your hands are bound high above your head, forcing your bare feet u [...]

SEXY FWB SB? (MEM) 32yr

Hi im looking for a sexy fwb. I help you and you help me kind of deal. Im a nice looking ddf guy. Please send a pic with a response or it will be deleted. Pic for a pic. Im a blk male 6-175 clean cut, well endowed. Youll like what u get i promise u!! [...]

wm looking for a good WOMAN to spend time w (marion ) 22yr

I am a completly independent male w a good job, car, and my own place looking for a woman who is ready to talk and maybe something more i dont belive in drama cheaters...just a good man looking for a good woman to talk to age race and size are not a [...]

lookingfor bbw soul mate ltr (cleveland oh) 49yr

looking for the one? im moving to Memphis soon and want to meet the right one.i have live there and my people are there.single blk male ready to move on

GF who loves anal

I'm looking for a gf who loves anal and everything else and is very clean, ddd free, shaved and a squirter is a plus :) must put "gf" in subject and include pics or will be deleted!!!! No time for endless emails, I'm looking now !!! It's raining in d [...]

Love short females :) (Hernando) 47yr

Hi I'm hoping to find someone real and start out as friends and see if it works into a relationship for us!! I don't care about age it's just a number, but you must not be overweight and I would like it if you was short. I'm 5'9 and have always loved [...]

Female golf partner (Hernando)

Hi ladies I'm looking for a female golf partner to play with, get to know and if it turns to something more great and if not then friends and golf would be great too. If your real and interested just email me and put "golf" in the subject and let me [...]

Abandoned. (Memphis)

Wife and Life one in the same. Heart and hope as we played the game. Your smile was what I craved. Your touch the thing I saved. My dreams lie broken now. Your gone and I don't know how. To win you back and touch your heart again. I am lost and o [...]

Separated looking for LTR fwb (Southaven) 45yr

Been separated for a little while now. Still not ready to actually date seriously or look for a soul mate. Just would like to find a fun female to go out with, have drinks, coffee, movie, dance, etc. I am athletic and in good shape however I am not l [...]

This isn't going to work .. (Memphis ...ugh) 33yr

There has got to be one woman out there for me. Where are you? Im tired of being alone. Sleeping alone. Watching movies alone. I drink and smoke. Fit, employed, humorous and a great conversationalist. send a photo, put something cool in the head [...]

LADIES, OPEN UP YOUR MIND TO UNDERSTAND ME AND MY NEEDS. HELP ME.. (Whitehaven) 30yr

LADIES, I AM ACTIVELY SEEKING A WOMAN WHO WILL OR KNOWS HOW TO USE A STRAP ON WITH A MAN. I'M NOT GIVING OUT DONATIONS OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. THE ONLY THING I WILL PROVIDE IS DRINKS AND A GOOD TIME. MAYBE DINNER IF YOU'RE CUTE. COME GET THIS NOW. [...]

m4t looking for a sexy tgirl to teach me how to succ a cock. m4t (South Memphis) 22yr

Hey im a straight male 22 years old very good looking, cut slim body in south memphis. Looking to expllore my sexuality...want to suck on a tranny stick for the first time ever. must be d & d free. Must be sexy as hell...please be sexy with a big boo [...]

Florida trip partner 26yr

Like title says, im looking for Women to be my partner Im going to florida for 4-5 days its my vacation, And i hate Being alone lol, Im friendly, honest, drama free , Just looking for women( White or HIspanic) willing to travel And have fun with [...]

DINNER & DRINKS TONIGHT??? (Memphis) 47yr

Good morning, I am a business traveler and will be in Memphis tonight. While I sometimes entertain customers, more often than not I end up simply going down to the hotel restaurant alone for dinner. I would very much enjoy meeting someone this eveni [...]

looking for a sexy older bbw (memphis) 26yr

im a young black heavy set guy looking for a disease drug and drama free older bbw (BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMAN) that is interested in sex and friensdship. if interested email me with a pic and have " sexy bbw" in the subject so i know you are real

Black college guy for White Girl - m4m (Memphis)

What's up. Im a 19 year old college guy. Short curly hair. brown skin and in shape.. White girls seem to attract me. I don't know what it is. lol. but I'm looking for someone to chill with..go out to movies, go on walks.etc. I like to have fun lol. B [...]

We Met on Water Island (STT) 50yr

I could have kicked myself for not asking for your contact information. I was painting, you were visiting with your daughter. Two attractive people just meeting by chance, but I've thought about you since that day. Wish you didn't have to leave the f [...]

Big man seeking slim ,thick, or extra thick woman (memphis) 26yr

I am a big (some would say fat) guy who is attracted to smaller women(meaning smaller than me) but there are few women who are smaller who like big men but i know those women exist. Im a big black guy. im no model so im not asking for a model .PERSON [...]

i wanna eat ur pussy (southaven) 30yr

Looking to eat a wet pussy no games get at me mike 66two 53seven 87five4. Ilove eating pussy text me

sexy black male seeking a thick woman to hookup with this morning (cordova) 33yr

Im off work today and Im horny as hell. I would love to meet a sexy woman to have some adult fun with. Im available all day today. Im orally talented and eager to please. Hit me up for more info. Race is open. 100 percent women only!!!!!! No prost [...]

Looking for a SUBmissive woman

By nature, I am a Dominate male. I am seeking a submissive woman, who believes that the man should be in charge. If you are truely a submissive woman and want a man to take charge and relieve the stress from your life, then Id like to hear from yo [...]

Tired of Making BAD Decisions ?

If you are tired of making BAD decisions and wonder why you seem to make them, then I can help. I will teach you structure, discipline and give you tools for making better solid decisions in every aspect of your life.....love, finance, home life, wor [...]

Once Upon A Time...

Once Upon A Time.... Yes, I do believe in fairytales and love at first sight. I believe that there is someone out there that could have me from " Hello ". I am a rather easy going guy with a quick whit and a sense of humor. I am very loving and care [...]

Needs a Live In for LTR

I am seeking a LTR with a white female ( My preference ) as a Live In companion. I am a white male, age 49, HWP and DD free. You should be also. If interested, reply back to me and send a pic please.

Dinner and a Movie

Want to have a nice dinner tonight and then come back to my place and watch a movie ? I am a white 49 yeear old male, stand 5'9", 180, light brown hair and hazel eyes. I live in Horn Lake. Anyone care to join me ? Place " Date " in the subject box of [...]

I have an extra ticket for grizzlies game tonight!! (By downtown Memphis) 31yr

Well I was given a pair of tickets for the playoff basketball tonight and would like someone to come with me. I'm white good looking and actually haven stuff together. I'm easy going with a great sense of humor and can promise I'm not the normal Crai [...]

Teach me (Collierville) 18yr

I am an 18 year old white male. I am extremely turned on by bdsm. I am generally the dominant but i feel like i need a teacher. Truthfully i don't care about age. I don't need sex. I just want to feel like a proper dom

ATTRACTIVE BLACK WOMAN (MEMPHIS) 53yr

Like to meet hang out attractive tall sexy black female or white im local send pic im single tell me more !!! 18 to 35 age range

Good looking Sugardaddy looking (germantown)

Looking for Sugar baby. White only under 26, no tattoos. Send me a picture and tell why I should choose you.

looking for my babe! (nms) 34yr

i know your out there,i just662 gotta find you! i am a professional213 white male looking for long 29term36 relationaship i am 34 and too old for playas and games.please send a pic with your response

Spanking........... (Memphis) 48yr

You've been such a bad girl, haven't you? You've been letting your responsibilities go, and now you're having trouble getting back on track. you've been looking at dirty posts on Craigslist, getting all wet and playing with yourself when you should b [...]

Hispanic or Asian (Memphis)

Need a way to stay here? Lets get married. Send me your picture and phone number. Tell me how you would make an excellent wife and everything you will do for me. Be non fat, breedable and understand English.

Female Jogger Wanted (Cordova, TN) 30yr

I would like to meet a sweet attractive female jogger to run with me at Shelby Farms or any location to stay in shape and fit for the summer. I normally attend LifeTime Fitness but need someone to keep me company while running outside. We both could [...]

man looking for a woman (Memphis) 24yr

Good laid back person looking for a real woman in this world is there any out there but get send me pics of you and i will get at you

Bring your "A" game..DB's need not apply (Memphis) 47yr

Looking for a not overly hormonal yet sarcastic female for a discrete relationship here in Memphis and surrounding area. Need to be hwp and into activities such as sporting ones, hiking, climbing and the occasional road trip or two. I prefer eastern [...]

Wanna lose my virginity before my birthday (Memphis,tn) 19yr

Hello I'm a black college student and I'm trying to lose my virginity before da 20th of may which is my birthday.. I've tried talking to women at my school but they are well.....I don't know maybe it's me but they are kinda..... I'm just sick of not [...]

Photography (Memphis)

Tired of those cell phone pictures that you have to put on net....Let me change that I do FREE photography for you...Nothing in exchange.......Just the pleasure of taking your picture....PUT "photo" in your reply to rule out spammers....Also plz send [...]

southern girl just for me? (some house some where) 36yr

hello peoples :) i am looking for a gf. an amazing gf. an amazing southern gf. i live in cali. i moved here 18 months ago from canada. ive met a few southern people and talked to a few southern girls and they seem to b much more nice then cali girls. [...]

Alone male 19

I am in need of a girl i can hold and give butterflies and make happy. Would not have to date. But would love to make a girl happy. I will send pic if requested. I also drive and will pick up or hang with or just to meet. Thank you.

seeking friendship with the possibility of LTR (Collierville, TN) 27yr

Just figured I would give this site a try... I'm interested in meeting someone in the Memphis/Collierville area for friendship with the possibility of LTR. I work full time, have my own place and transportation. Dress nice/fresh, smell good, and wo [...]

Good guy here seeking... (Memphis) 32yr

Seeking a good girl with an edge i guess you can say.. Kind of a long shot here on CL, but i thought i might try. Well im 32 white, brown hair light blue eyes, can be clean cut but also love a sporty style and kinda a care free hippy style too i have [...]

Successful Florida Man 40 into Sunny Beaches, Boating, Horses, Travel+ (West Palm Beach, Florida) 40yr

Hello from Sunny South Florida where I have just ended a serious LTR and I am not into the local dating scene at this point. I am busy with a great career, nice home, new boat, horses and I play polo. The nicest GF I ever had happened to be from Memp [...]

Looking for a certain woman. (Cordova) 25yr

Hi im a black male, looking for a white woman between 18 and 30 thats not stereotypical about the whole "black and white thing" i want someone that i could catch a movie with maybe go to a bar after a hard day at work, i have my own place, car, and f [...]

Looking for that lady (Memphiis) 40yr

I'm looking to meet someone that can show me around the Memphis area hang out with go out to movies,dinner,walks, or just to talk too.. I just moved here and want to meet that lady ... Pic for pic and this is not about having sex or any other BS and [...]

Discretion is a Must (Memphis) 40yr

They say honesty is the best policy. Honestly I am married, I have been for 12 years. Honestly there is no romance in my marriage, our sex life has hit an all-time low. Once or twice a month is the norm, been this way for about 11 years. Honestly I'm [...]

WM ISO BF for LTR in Memphis, TN (Memphis, TN) 52yr

I'm 52 years old single WHITE male and looking for a friendship with a single BLACK lady that lead to a long term relationship. I'm not here for hook up or defiantly a sugar daddy type but I love spoil my woman. I'm open all ages as far as legal age [...]

Sugar Daddy looking for a sugar babe (Bartlett) 55yr

Sugar daddy looking for a young girl to spoil and take shopping. You spoil me and i will give you everything you want. Must be 18 to 28 years old, Dont waste my time sending me to a website to sign up because I will delete your message. Think you can [...]

Honesty Up Front (Memphis/North MS) 21yr

I've tried this before with no luck whatsoever. Not really expecting my luck to change, but I have nothing to lose. I am a Pre-op transguy which means I'm in the beginning stages of transition from female to male. I am 21 years old, I work full time [...]

Pour some sugar on me (Memphis ) 21yr

This is my last time posting this since i never ger serious replies.. Hello my name is Carlos I'm 21 I'm a very simple kind a guy I love old rock and metal like guns n roses Judas Priest Metallica etc i love to make music and I play music I am very r [...]

Busco latina (Perkins) 30yr

Busco latina soltera o casada para un encuentro sexual sin limites. Soy bien discreto y hago muy buen trabajo, si hay algo Que su marido no pueda areglar yo se lo reparo y si ya no lo quiere Pues yo lo agarro. Respondeme con foto y edad, (25 a 50 [...]

Mature women (Memphis) 25yr

Hello, im a 26 year old black male that is married and looking for a open minded friend on the side that does not have time for a boyfriend or who isnt relationship ready but still like would like to hang out, go for drinks, maybe out to lunch here a [...]

Tapped Out On BS - m4w (Memphis) 27yr

Hi I am an attractive, single and very friendly man from the Memphis area. I thought I would post an ad in hopes of finding a woman who is single,professional and fun. It would be nice to find a woman I can have an intelligent conversation with and h [...]

every black girl needs... (memphis) 23yr

Every black girl deserves a white boy to smother his face with her ass and pussy whenever she wants...to kiss her feet and spoil her..to lick her ass or clit while she rides her boyfriends dick...or to lick her clean when he is done. I'm an uncollare [...]

Looking (Bartlett) 44yr

I am 44 years old Single dad of 3 kids Looking for that special someone That is down to earth And a laid back person A little about me I have 3 wonderful kids I have a couple piercings in a lot of tattoos I love going to the movies shooting not into [...]

Free Room (Memphis)

A roof over your head to keep the rain off. For a non-black female. I will supply the cave, you supply, sucking, fucking, cooking and cleaning. Just you, no kids. Send me a picture of yourself. I am DDF and not Fat. You be the same.

Dom seeks submissive gf (Memphis) 30yr

I am a 30 year old dominant white male. I am a business professional, and I am seeking a professional, submissive woman to be my girlfriend/sub. I prefer you be within 10 years of my age (20-40), and I prefer that you be in good health. I work out re [...]

Any Ladies Want To Be Financially Spoiled And Travel Too (Memphis)

.This is for females only .I am a well of financially secure man .Looking for someone who wants to be spoiled and likes to travel and go places .I want a good looking woman.....Please do not apply if you are too much over weight .If your interest [...]

Loving Man Needs Loving Woman (Memphis Tn.) 49yr

Hello! Im Charlie, 49yr.old WWM, 5-11,210lbs,hazel eyes, brown hair, affectionate, caring, honest & loyal. I know how to make the one Im with feel loved & needed. Looking for my last love! IM at eight one two, seven zero four seven seven ten. I look [...]

Looking for a serious relationship (Memphis TN) 26yr

Hello I am a Hispanic guy I have 26 years old, work in roofing'm 5'0 tall. I'm looking for some independent girl for fun, also you have car because I crashed mine. we can go to dinner or the park or just to watch a movie I can I can pay I just want t [...]

DISCREET BBC FOR WHITE OR ASIAN FEMALES ! REAL AD (FAYETTE COUNTY) 40yr

Ladies ( WHITE OR ASIAN) Come get some SAFE DISCREET HARD BLACK MEAT !! NSA, NO DRAMA U must be d/d free, 19 to 60, send a pic when u respond,** I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO REPLIES WITH PICS !*** IM REAL `` D.\D FREE AND DISCREET !! Dont be shy lets hav [...]

SWM looking (Midtown) 40yr

Well thought I would give this a try im 40, these are my pics and they are current, if interested email me lets see where it goes

Wanted Married Submissive (Memphis)

I am looking for a married submissive woman who wants to explore their wild side. Age, race and looks not important. Must want to have fun. Put "submissive" in title to weed out spam. Include photo does not need to be nude. Address me as Mr. Bob [...]

Looking 4 My Black Queen for LTR in Memphis, TN (Memphis, TN) 52yr

I'm 52 years old single WHITE male and looking for a friendship with a single BLACK lady that lead to a long term relationship. I'm not here for hook up or defiantly a sugar daddy type but I love spoil my woman. I'm open all ages as far as legal age [...]

White Male ISO Black Female for LTR - m4w (Memphis, TN) 52yr

I'm 52 years old single WHITE male and looking for a friendship with a single BLACK lady that lead to a long term relationship. I'm not here for hook up or defiantly a sugar daddy type but I love spoil my woman. I'm open all ages as far as legal age [...]

Looking for a SB/GF for 3 months (Memphis) 47yr

I am working in Memphis for 3 months and looking for someone who is my girlfriend while I'm there that I can see 2 times/nights a week (dinner, activities, etc), and in return there is $$$$ benefit. I am interested in a women who is petit to average, [...]

Lonely in life...need you (Cordova area) 54yr

Middle aged M, is hoping to meet a W in my age range, in the Cordova area, who, like me, is lonely, and is looking for a person who enjoys laughter, good times, spending time together, and also romance. If this is you, I'd really like to hear from yo [...]

Cleaning Fetish? (Memphis)

Feel the need to Clean? Ever wanted to be made to clean a kitchen Topless? Have to scrub the kitchen floor on you hands and knees with you breasts hanging down? I wll make you like it. Does that thought, thrill you? My kitchen is filthy. Have a littl [...]

Seeking a Submissive Woman 49yr

By nature, I am a Dominant male. I am seeking a submissive woman, who believes that the man should be in charge. If you are truely a submissive woman and want a man to take charge and relieve the stress from your life, then Id like to hear from yo [...]

College girls-Spring Break (Memphis) 48yr

I know there are some young, good looking College girls out there that need a room to stay in. 200 a month half the food and utilities. You just need to take care of the house and a few of Daddy's intimate needs. If you have a few of those dark fanta [...]

Once Upon A Time....

Yes, I do believe in fairytales and love at first sight. I believe that there is someone out there that could have me from " Hello ". I am a rather easy going guy with a quick whit and a sense of humor. I am very loving and careing, but not a pushove [...]

Hopeless Romantic (Memphis) 30yr

Not sure if this a proper route for finding a relationship, but I don't really go out to bars, clubs, and etc. any more since my college days. I have been fishing around searching for that right woman, and it is taking some time but I am very patient [...]

Black Sugar Daddy Seeking (Black Sugar Baby) Only (New Orleans) 37yr

Black Sugar Daddy Seeking (Black Sugar Baby) Only - 37 (New Orleans) Hi ladies. I'm an educated, decent looking and financially secure black male with no kids seeking a (BLACK female) who's looking to be fully taken care of. I'm seeking someone betw [...]

Seeking Sexy White Female (Memphis Tn.) 42yr

I am a very attractive professionally employed and professionally educated african amercian male, I am seeking a very attractive white female for a possible long term relationship, I mean no offense to black women or any other race, however this is j [...]

A fun financial romance (Memphis) 22yr

Looking for a beautiful sexy and kinky girl for a lucrative financial proposition. This WILL NOT involve prostitution or really any sex on your part at all. Just something of an experiment I'm working on and if like to see if it works. Let me know if [...]

Looking 4 married woman (Perkins) 32yr

Im latino man looking for a ladie, if u married that a plus for Fun only replay me with pic and age

LOOKING FOR A WOMAN THAT LIKES THE OUTDOORS AND TRAVELING 28yr

First of all I am on here to make friends as well. I am always up for meeting someone new and hanging out! I have no expectations and am a friends with everyone kind of person! I am sorry if the huge biography below is all mixed up with subjects but [...]

Great Paying Job - w4m (Memphis /Gadsden ) 24yr

Hello ladies. I am seeking one or two girls who are interested in making a very substantial amount of money quickly,whether it be for holiday needs or other things. In order to qualify all you must do is send a few pictures of yourself as well as a d [...]

latin male looking for a good women (southaven/ memphis) 31yr

Latin male 31 stocky built looking for a good women to knoe see were it goes new to the area like exploreing the city movies fishing comdey clubs open to any race im single and hope for the same

latin teddy bear (southaven , memphis)

Hello beautiful southern women names ace from houston moved here for my company I work in the industrial field looking to meet a lady to go out with enjoy good times and see were it could lead I like knowing the city dinning out movies I love all rac [...]

latin teddy bear (southaven.Memphis) 31yr

Hello ladies reposting with a better responce hopefully all ive been getting is spam hope to meet some one down to earth out going funny like to explore the city well. Im a latin male from houston texas relocated for work been here since Aug all ive [...]

Right now! - m4w (Cordova,Tn) 24yr

Tonight only. Single white country guy. Very skilled in oral! Come over now. White only 18-45 years young. Text me and let me know. 9oh1-8two6-5ome6four. Text or call must send pic

Lonely not Desperate (Oakland,TN) 55yr

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY and put you age in the subject to weed out spam otherwise it will be trashed w/o being opened. I am a white male, 55 years old, 6'1, 245#'s, dark hair, moderately hairy, Hazel eyes and have facial hair which is subject to chang [...]

Seeking Petite Lady (Memphis) 46yr

I would like to date an attractive, PETITE woman. Race is unimportant. Please be under 5' 0" / 100 lbs, attractive and intelligent. Me: SBM, age 46, 220 lbs, intelligent, college educated and musically inclined. Please forward a recent photo for the [...]

anyone real on here? (shelby county) 27yr

Hey. I'm 27. Have my own place. Full time job and stable. Looking for a girl to be friends with or more. If anyone is real on this site email me here. Your picture gets mine of course.

Lets shape up together (Memphis ) 27yr

Ok looking for someone to workout with i do go running downtown and at shelby farms so decide to try here to look for someone to go with you can be single married in relationship but be drama free please also prefer for you to have vehicle but not is [...]

PUSSY HUNTER READY TO LICK AND FUCK - m4w (Memphis, TN) 29yr

I am on the search of finding the best pussy in the Memphis area. We have some bona fide women in the area who are needing to release some sexual frustration. Ladies, if you're looking for some sexual healing, I AM THE MAN FOR YOU. Single and can't [...]

Take a Look at This Ad... 29yr

You must be a consummate professional, attractive, assertive, open-minded, willing to try new things, but determined to let things develop naturally. I am very open to friends with benefits and/or casual dating but also to friendship/dating/LTR. I am [...]

pussy eating (southaven) 30yr

Will be around 5 am Looking to eat a wet pussy no games get at me mike 66two 53seven 87five4. Ilove eating pussy text me

swm for hispanic and white ladies only (38122) 24yr

hey my name is will, 5'11" 190 lbs brown hair blue eyes looking for a friendly evening on the river front maybe a hit of some Hindu kush. I'm most definitely friendly. Just looking to meet up and see how things turn out. I'm pretty easy going if you' [...]

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий